GPDR Policy Update
CrossOver Relocation and Administration Services appreciates your business and values you as a customer.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) goes into effect across the European Union on 25 May 2018. Under this regulation, companies must adhere to a new framework that creates consistent data protection rules.
To see how CrossOver strives to protect and manage your data, please read on for our GPDR policy. By continuing to use our services after the above date, you agree to these updated terms unless you advise us otherwise.
If you need any further information, please just let us know.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR requires that organizations consider what data they hold, why and for how long they hold it. CrossOver Relocation and Administration Services is fully compliant with the GPDR.
Procedures are in place to comply with the new transparency rules and the individual’s rights. To this end, CrossOver confirms:
- All our employees and consultants have been advised of our obligation to comply with the GDPR.
- CrossOver will maintain the database of the names and details supplied of all clients, customers and interested parties on a strictly confidential basis. No other personal data is recorded. Data is kept for only as long as required by the company to deliver its services.
- CrossOver only will have access to our database. The data is used solely for providing our service personnel with information about our clients and customers for the purposes of delivering our services and keeping interested parties (German authorities, landlords, real-estate agencies) updated on the markets we serve and the services we provide as a business.
- The data has been provided by customers and interested parties themselves.
- The data is not used for commercial purposes and will not be shared with any third parties without prior consent.
- Customers, clients and interested parties, whose data we hold, have the right to request in writing the removal of the same from our database at any time. Any such requests or other suggestions and criticisms can be made by post, or by email to the dedicated address email@example.com.
- Our company Web site respects your privacy by not using cookies.
Effective: 25 May 2018
CrossOver Relocation and Administration Services
Hölderlinstraße 20, 50968 Köln, Germany